Search This Blog

Got Myself a Valentine's Day Present



I may have gotten myself a Valentine's Day present (though, being completely honest, I would've gotten them even if it hadn't been Valentine's Day. They're just too cool!!!)

I don't know what I'm going to do with them, but these gorgeous dinosaur coins are shiny copper, have a really nice weight and they feel great in my hand. Guess I'm messing around with coin magic again.

It's been a while.

Many thanks to the Kirkachu for getting me out of my house and taking me to All C's Collectables and out and about. I am so tickled with these and I would never have seen them otherwise! 

I hope your Valentine's weekend was equally nice, even if it didn't involve Kirkachus, collectables or shiny dinosaurs. 

- Wendy 

I have not been active on any social media sites, though I did just dust off my old magick FB page - MagickGoneWylde. I don't know what will become of that either. You can message me on FB, or send me an email. You can find my email address on my blog profile .